Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hi, Everybody!

Hey y'all! My name's Deidre, and I started this blog to guide my fellow teenage girls in the right direction-when it comes to makeup. Now, I'm not saying that you can't wear that fabulous green eyeshadow, or that amazing hot pink lipstick. However, your fabulous green eyeshadow probably won't look so good with that amazing hot pink lipstick. If you're going to wear a bright color on your face- say, that green eyeshadow- you need to keep the rest of your face neutral to let it stand out(And to keep from looking like a clown/80's pop star). Anyway, enough with my less-is-more ramblings. One of the main points of this blog is that I will not review or use products that have been tested on animals. I find it cruel and unnecessary. I don't want a little bunny to suffer so my eyelashes can look longer. On a brighter note, I'll be posting reviews within the next day or two, so check back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing your reviews. Yea that you are cruelty-free!

    ReplyDelete